Saturday, September 3, 2011

大寿

My parents traveled down from KL after meeting my sister~
It was coincidentally Mama's Birthday~
Too bad there ain't not much famous foods in this place~
So we decided to bring them for an affordable,yet delicious and satisfying dinner~
It's definitely been awhile since we last met~
I missed
Their laughter~
Their smile~
Their presence~
In fact~
I was in high-spirit when i finally saw them~
But this time was Special~
Shir was joining!!~
She was nervous,but like always,she coped it tremendously well~
Everything went on smoothly and exactly as planned~
Four of us had our moments and laughter and jokes~

Yet~
The fact of the matter~
I would really hope my parents enjoyed the dinner~
I wouldn't want to screw it up~
It was NO ordinary dinner for me~
The Fish~
The Taufu~
The Vegetables~
The Pork~

In the end,all of us were so satisfied~
Thank God we enjoyed every bit of it~
Mama was especially pleased with the fish as it was tasty and fresh~

They ended up dropping by my house before departing back home~
Staring at their car getting blurrier from my vision when they left~
I suddenly got emotional~
I realized deep down how much I loved them~

Happy Birthday Mama~
This post is personally dedicated to you~
Muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment